Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dear Sees....

I want to discuss an annoyance of mine that I have been sitting on for awhile. Sees candy boxes. You open them and you truly have no fucking clue what you are going to get(I just referenced my least favorite tom hanks movie, I should call it quits).I buy candy for a reason, to know exactly what I am going to get. I buy twix because I enjoy twix. The cookie crunch and milk chocolate. You buy a box of Sees and its like trying to pick the blue wire or the red wire. If you cant stand coconut or almonds and you pick the blue wire, BOOM! You're instantly spitting the remains of the mistake into the nearest garbage can. I want to see a map of the chocolates in each box, something that resembles a most wanted list. It should come with a picture and whats in it. Would it be all that difficult to do Sees? Every time someone offers me a selection from a Sees candy box, I sometimes let my guard down for a second, but then remember how all too often I pick the blue wire. If you are reading this and think "what a waste of time that was", then remember this- you read it, not me...

No comments:

Post a Comment